course overview

National Course Code: SIT50313
Training Package: SIT12 – Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Training Package


Skills List: ✓

This training is subsidised by the NSW Government

This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use sound knowledge of industry operations and a broad range of managerial skills to coordinate hospitality operations. They operate independently, have responsibility for others and make a range of operational business decisions.
This qualification is suitable for an Australian Apprenticeship pathway.

course duration

1 Year


There are no entry requirements for this qualification.

course content


BSBDIV501A Manage diversity in the workplace

BSBMGT515A Manage operational plan

SITXCCS401 Enhance the customer service experience

SITXCCS501 Manage quality customer service

SITXCOM401 Manage conflict

SITXFIN402 Manage finances within a budget

SITXFIN501 Prepare and monitor budgets

SITXGLC501 Research and comply with regulatory requirements

SITXHRM401 Roster staff

SITXHRM402 Lead and manage people

SITXMGT401 Monitor work operations

SITXMGT501 Establish and conduct business relationships

SITXWHS401 Implement and monitor work health and safety practices


SITXFSA101 Use hygienic practices for food safety

SITHCCC309 Work effectively as a cook

CPPCLO2010A Clean ceiling surfaces and fittings

CPPCLO3013A Clean window coverings

CPPCLO3016A Wash furniture and fittings

SITHACS101 Clean premises and equipment

SITHACS201 Provide housekeeping services to guests

SITHACS202 Prepare rooms for guests

SITHACS203 Launder linen and guest clothes

BSBADM502B Manage meetings

BSBITU301A Create and use databases

BSBITU306A Design and produce business documents

HLTAID003 Provide first aid

SITHFAB201 Provide responsible service of alcohol

SITHCCC204 Produce vegetable, fruit, egg and farinaceous dishes

The above list includes units being offered at All Australian Training and that are required to complete this qualification. Other colleges may offer different elective options. If licensing in another State other than NSW is required, please check requirements with the relevant State.